Happy Fathers Day
To all the new (and seasoned) dads out there, may the nappies you change be neat and wriggle free, and the feeds you give not be sprayed over your clothes 5 minutes latter.
Have a good one from Sane Dad.
advice argument baby balance Bath blog bottom Braxton Hicks cat children confidence crying dad daddy depression develop doctor drugs family Fathers day feed feelings friends hair home birth hospital independent induce insomnia labour learning learnt logistics lonely medicine midwife miscarriage morning moving mum music nappy NCT new dad nursery overdue pajamas parents pictures pills plan poo post natal depression potty prepared rage relationship responsibility screaming shit sleep smile statistics sun swearing tears therapy tv Upgrade visitors vomit walking wee wifey work
- You make me sad sanedadblog.wordpress.com/2016/06/09/you… https://t.co/38YYdDmp1k | 2 years ago
- Making a baby when you’re depressed sanedadblog.wordpress.com/2016/06/01/mak… https://t.co/6TzREP0ooJ | 2 years ago
- Boy babies and girl babies sanedadblog.wordpress.com/2016/05/31/boy… https://t.co/xfieQ4qnWO | 2 years ago
- Daughter, meet son. Son meet daughter. Please get on. sanedadblog.wordpress.com/2016/05/28/dau… https://t.co/L5KSi0l972 | 2 years ago
- And then we were four. sanedadblog.wordpress.com/2016/05/27/and… https://t.co/nX1TJOTFfR | 2 years ago