Three IS the magic number
It’s Friday, and for the last three nights wifey and I have slept from 11pm to 6am without being disturbed by our baby.
We have been disturbed by each other, a crying cat and my own insomnia, but baby has slept through the night.
After three nights of this relief I’ve finished a day at work feeling half human, and mixed with the fact it’s Friday, I have a rare feeling of optimism.
Of course, it’s Friday the 13th, so the realist in me expects all hell to break loose tonight.
I’ll keep you posted…
- You make me sad sanedadblog.wordpress.com/2016/06/09/you… https://t.co/38YYdDmp1k | 2 years ago
- Making a baby when you’re depressed sanedadblog.wordpress.com/2016/06/01/mak… https://t.co/6TzREP0ooJ | 2 years ago
- Boy babies and girl babies sanedadblog.wordpress.com/2016/05/31/boy… https://t.co/xfieQ4qnWO | 2 years ago
- Daughter, meet son. Son meet daughter. Please get on. sanedadblog.wordpress.com/2016/05/28/dau… https://t.co/L5KSi0l972 | 2 years ago
- And then we were four. sanedadblog.wordpress.com/2016/05/27/and… https://t.co/nX1TJOTFfR | 2 years ago