6 toys a baby actually enjoys in their first year
We’ve been fortunate to have been donated a lot of gifts for baby over the first year, and also picked up some great bargains at nearly new sakes and eBay. But out of everything there’s a few items which really stand out…
In age appreciation order:
- Nursing chair – from day one this was a great help in getting through the late nights and early mornings in comfort
- Play gym – one where you you can attach your own toys to which hang down for baby to play with / great while they’re still immobile.
- Electric rocker chair – when baby screams and screams and you’ve been up all night, let one of these chairs provide some rocking comfort while sit on the floor on a corner rocking…
- Door bouncer – when baby stars to try and hold her own weight on her legs, one of these will blow her mind: “I’m standing but my legs are still made of jelly.
- Stacking cups – You stack them up she knocks them over, bangs them together and puts them inside each other. Hours if fun.
- Popup people – I don’t quite understand the attraction of these little wooden pegs which sit on small springs in a wooden block, but they’re mesmerising for the little one.
advice argument baby balance Bath blog bottom Braxton Hicks cat children confidence crying dad daddy depression develop doctor drugs family Fathers day feed feelings friends hair home birth hospital independent induce insomnia labour learning learnt logistics lonely medicine midwife miscarriage morning moving mum music nappy NCT new dad nursery overdue pajamas parents pictures pills plan poo post natal depression potty prepared rage relationship responsibility screaming shit sleep smile statistics sun swearing tears therapy tv Upgrade visitors vomit walking wee wifey work
- You make me sad sanedadblog.wordpress.com/2016/06/09/you… https://t.co/38YYdDmp1k | 1 year ago
- Making a baby when you’re depressed sanedadblog.wordpress.com/2016/06/01/mak… https://t.co/6TzREP0ooJ | 1 year ago
- Boy babies and girl babies sanedadblog.wordpress.com/2016/05/31/boy… https://t.co/xfieQ4qnWO | 1 year ago
- Daughter, meet son. Son meet daughter. Please get on. sanedadblog.wordpress.com/2016/05/28/dau… https://t.co/L5KSi0l972 | 1 year ago
- And then we were four. sanedadblog.wordpress.com/2016/05/27/and… https://t.co/nX1TJOTFfR | 1 year ago